Sharp Scapes is now taking applications for field crew member. The following are the desired abilities of any applicant:
- Work as part of a crew that contains two or more team members, and abide by Sharp Scapes policies and procedures.
- Interact with clients in a positive, professional manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including work site and equipment.
- Assist in proactively planning and organizing jobs, ensuring that sufficient resources and materials are available.
- Complete jobs in the safest, most time-efficient manner and within budgeted hours.
- Brief supervisor and make recommendations on job status, personnel issues, and client concerns.
- Apply chemicals under the direction of licensed custom applicator.
- Maintain assigned equipment and notify supervisor of needed repairs.
- Operate safely automatic and manual transmission vehicles, such as dump trucks and truck and trailer combinations.
- Operate safely a variety of mechanical equipment including skid steers, mini-skid steers, walker mowers, push mowers, tillers, sod cutters, string trimmers, aerators, power edgers, blowers, plant augers, and chain saws.
- Train team members in equipment operations.
- Candidates need a current, valid North Carolina driver’s license as well as any work visa or immigration documentation applicable and necessary to work in the State of North Carolina.
- Applicants should have at least one year of experience in the landscaping field.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of standard horticultural practices, including planting, pruning, plant health care, and fertilization.
- Applicants should be able to read and write and verbally understand and speak English.
- Background checks and drug screenings may be performed as part of the hiring process.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer: Applications are received and employees are hired without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, physical or mental handicap, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, citizenship status, or any other protected classes under state, local, or country regulations. The receipt of an application does not mean that job openings exist and does not obligate us in any way. We appreciate your interest in Sharp Scapes Landscaping.
Para traducir esta página en español, haga clic aquí.